Grey Waffle Hotel Open Toe Slipper
When I arrive at the hotel room, first I leave my shoes out and I change into the hotel slippers, a key moment for my feet because now they can rest, breathe and recover so the next day they will be at their best and ready for another hard-working activity.
Most of you do the same thing, right?
So Hotel Slippers are very important for our guests because the first impression of the guests is usually slippers. This small detail will enhance your reputation and upgrade even a basic hotel. JETWAY offers a full selection of slippers from luxury to basic to suit every type of hotel and budget. Our slippers can be open or closed-toe with a choice of sizes, various materials as well as Spa slippers, pool slippers, wellness slippers, and beach slippers.
These high-quality slippers can be personalized according to your budget and taste. It seems then that slippers are very important, and they are true. So that’s why we think it’s convenient to give some tips to remember when the moment of buying a pair of slippers arrives.
Indoor Hotel Slipper
Where do you use these slippers and ıs it disposable or for multiple uses? That is the right question to decide the material! You can find the high quality Hotel Slippers, click here.
1. Non-woven Slipper: This light, wider-cut polyester slipper is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms. they are not suitable for slippery areas because their soles mostly are made of cardboard.
2. Water jet Non-woven Slipper: This is a goodly non-woven slipper, wider-cut polyester slipper is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms. It can be used in slippery areas with an anti-slip sole.
3. Polyester knitted slipper: It is a lightweight knitted polyester slipper. A standard white disposable slipper It is suitable for all floors in a hotel room as well as the spa or Wellness. The material is 80% Polyester and 20% Cotton
4. Polyester Knitted Velour Slipper: made of poly-velour, is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms and bathrooms. The inside of the slipper is terry/cotton and the outside is velour/polyester. The material is 80% Polyester and 20% Cotton.
5. PolyCottonTerry Knitted Slipper: It is a lightweight terry knitted polyester slipper. A standard white disposable slipper is suitable for all floors in a hotel room as well as the spa or Wellness. The material is 80% Polyester and 20% Cotton
6. Terry Woven Slipper: It is made of 100 % cotton, 330 gsm terry fabric. Terry slipper is a lightweight, soft, and comfortably-cut closed-toe slipper and an ideal choice for lounging in the hotel room or relaxing tired feet.
7. Waffle Slipper: It is made of 100 % cotton, 200 gsm waffle fabric. Waffle pique always looks elegant and is a classic choice for hotel slippers.
Brown Waffle Hotel Slipper
Depending on the floor, we need to choose the right sole. The matter is the anti slip or non slip sole for all floors.
This light – 1-1,5 mm sole is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms. It is not suitable for slippery areas without anti-sip dots. This basic standard sole is a good low-priced choice, especially for low-budget hotels. We prefer this sole for non-woven disposable slippers.
This is a 4 mm Eva sole. It is suitable for slippery areas for all floors in a hotel room as well as the spa or Wellness.
The insole is a 15-20 mm sponge, The outsole is a 4-6 mm Eva sole. This is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms and bathrooms. This attractive and comfortable sole model is really favorable for luxurious usage.
Hotel Disposable Slippers
This is made of 4 -5 mm plastic so it is suitable for carpeted areas and for general use in rooms and bathrooms. That is a bit more expensive than Eva soles.
This is a thin 3-4 mm sole that has non-slip dots at the bottom and it has a heat resistance for the spa.
Almost all hotels prefer single-size slippers for all guests. The sizes are between 26 – 29 cm. We mostly produce for europian countries as 28 cm. for men or women.
The model is available open or closed-toe and can be personalized on request. The logo or hotel name can be written on the slippers. The minimum order quantity is 1000 pcs for customized slippers by printing or embroidery.
Embroidery is suitable for terry, velour, or waffle slippers. Non-woven slippers are not suitable for printing or embroidery. Printing is also suitable for velour or polyester slippers. Terry slippers can not be printed. We don’t suggest adding a label on the slippers. But the best suitable label is satin to not hurt the feet.
Hotel Biodegradable Slipper
Hotel slippers are mostly white but other colors also possible by fresh production. White fabrics are always available so the minimum order quantities are less. For colored slippers, the order quantity must be at least 10.000 pcs. Otherwise, it is not possible to produce in any color.
JETWAY offers customized slippers for hotels. We provide super soft terry cloth slippers. These hotel slippers are made of terry cotton and velvet. The standard color is white, but we can also provide you with more colors according to your requirements.
The high-end hotel slippers are suitable for spas or luxury hotels. They can provide guests with a warm and comfortable feeling while hanging out and relaxing. The material of the slippers has good breathability and water absorption, making them stand out in hotels, spas, and beauty clinics.
We also provide professional OEM services. We can customize colors, logos, and materials according to your requirements. We can also Provide flip-flops, open-toe slippers, and closed-toe slippers, that fully meet your different needs. Quick Link to the Hotel Slippers Suppliers.
Of course, if you need low-cost and more practical slippers, we also provide non-woven slippers as an alternative to towel slippers. These slippers are more suitable for small hotels with tight budgets or large hotels that want to cut costs.
Let us help you find the best hotel disposable slippers for your needs. Contact us today or visit our website.